I want to know what the American people are thinking.
You should vote for who you believe represents your views and values not for any other reason than that. And you should do your own research and not listen to any of us.
Just so all of you know, I've enjoyed reading all of your comments and being able to share my feelings on here about who we're supporting. However, regardless of wins, we're still all in this together as one. We're all neighbors on this great piece of land! Let's all stick together and pray for our next leader, regardless of who does win. Happy voting and God bless all! :)
RE-POSTING THIS INFO!**********Barack Obama and Joe Biden have consistently lied to Americans about John McCain's plan. Their claims have failed every fact check from CBS to the Washington Post. John McCain is not going to raise taxes on middle class families. Barack Obama and Joe Biden are the only ones in this race that plan to raise taxes. Their recent attacks have become increasingly misleading. Read the fact sheet below or click here to learn the truth about the McCain-Palin Health Care Plan.
Senior Policy Advisor
The Truth about the McCain-Palin Health Care Plan
Barack Obama And Joe Biden Have Consistently Lied To Americans About John McCain's Plan. Their claims have failed every fact-check - from CBS to the Washington Post. John McCain is not going to raise taxes on middle class families. Barack Obama and Joe Biden are the only ones in this race that plan to raise taxes.
John McCain Will Tax Health Care Benefits For The First Time And Will Be the Largest Middle Class Tax Increase In History.
This Obama charge is a blatant mischaracterization of the McCain Health Plan. It only focuses on the fact that the value of the employer provided insurance will now show up as additional income for the employees - what he fails to mention - is that John McCain's generous refundable tax credit ($5,000 for families and $2,500 for individuals) will not only shield millions of families from a tax increase but will actually give them MORE dollars to invest in their health care needs.
The McCain Plan DOES NOT tax:
Premiums paid by families and individuals
Employers for providing health care coverage
Medical expenses like the cost of a procedure or medication
Approach Supported By Obama's Own Advisor: This is an approach supported by Barack Obama's own Senior Economic Advisor Jason Furman who wrote that "we could scrap the current deduction altogether and replace it with progressive tax credits that, together with other changes, would ensure that every American has affordable health insurance."
Better Than "Members of Congress": Under the McCain Plan, your employer can provide you with health insurance as good as a "Member of Congress" (approximately $12,000), and you would pay no more in taxes - regardless of your tax bracket. In fact, you would have additional money left over from the McCain tax credit to put in a health savings account.
Where Is The Middle-Class "Tax Increase"? If you or your family is in the 28% bracket, with an income of $180,000, you could receive employer provided health insurance even better than a Member of Congress, with a cost of almost $18,000, with no increase in taxes. Even the liberal leaning Tax Policy Center, agrees that the McCain proposals will result in a "net tax benefit" of more than $1,200 for an average tax payer. A recent Lewin Group study estimated savings of more than $1,400 per American family - almost three times the savings as under the Obama plan.
The McCain Plan Will Reduce Medicare Spending By Billions By "Cutting Benefits, Eligibility or Both."
John McCain believes that we can achieve savings in Medicare without reducing benefits or eligibility. He has proposed common-sense reforms that will not only put Medicare on a path of financial stability but ensure access to quality care for millions of Americans. Some of the policies proposed by the McCain plan include:
Promote payment reform that allows us to move away from the current fragmented and volume-based service to a system which rewards coordinated and quality focused care.
Eliminate Medicare fraud and abuse to ensure that nearly $60 billion a year, almost 10 percent of total Medicare spending, that goes to line the pocket of criminals instead of providing quality care for seniors.
Ensure that drug premiums for the wealthiest Americans are not being subsidized by the middle class.
Promote a new generation of treatment models that better manage chronic care conditions while rewarding prevention and wellness.
Greater use of Health IT and medical homes to promote greater co-ordination of care.
Reduce drug costs by allowing greater use of generics (including bio-generics).
The Obama Spin: If some of the proposals above sound familiar to Senator Obama's proposals including - better managing chronic care diseases, greater use of health IT, promoting prevention and greater use of generic drugs - because they are. Only the liberal media and the Obama campaign would characterize similar proposals as "savings" in the their plan and "cutting benefits, eligibility or both" in the McCain plan.
John McCain Will Tax Health Care Benefits For The First Time And Send The Money Straight To The Insurance Companies.
Another desperate attack by the Obama campaign. Here is what they purposefully fail to mention - the credit goes to the insurance company that the American family chooses to get coverage from, anywhere in the nation. The power of choice lies with the family - not government bureaucrats or insurance companies.
Putting Families In Charge: Under the McCain Plan American families will not only decide where the tax credit should be directed for their coverage needs but any additional money left over after purchasing coverage will be controlled by the family in a portable health savings account. Ridiculing this line of strange attack, The Associated Press stated, "Of course it would, because it's meant to pay for insurance. That's like saying money for a car loan will go straight to the car dealer."
Obama Criticizing His Own Approach: Most importantly, Senator Obama is criticizing an approach that is used by his own HOPE credits - where tax payer money simply goes from the federal government to colleges.
Americans With Pre-Existing Condition Under The McCain Plan Will Not Find Coverage.
John McCain believes that no American should be denied access to quality and affordable coverage simply because of a pre-existing condition. As President, John McCain will work with governors to develop a best practice model that states can follow - a Guaranteed Access Plan or GAP - that would reflect the best experience of the states to ensure these patients have access to health coverage. There would be reasonable limits on premiums, and assistance would be available for Americans below a certain income level.
The McCain Health Plan Will Damage Employer Provided Insurance For Millions of Americans.
The McCain health plan builds on the employer-based system. Employers will have the same incentive to provide health insurance as they do today since they will continue to deduct the cost of health insurance they provide to employees.
Millions With Employer Coverage Will Do Better Under The McCain Plan: Millions of American families with employer sponsored coverage in all tax brackets with the same coverage as a "Members of Congress" will now come out ahead with additional funds going into a portable health savings account. Importantly, younger and healthier employees with the McCain health care tax credit will have a bigger incentive to stay with the employers. For example, a 25-year-old employee in the 25 percent tax bracket with a $2,500 tax credit could either purchase a policy in the individual market for the same amount or stay with his employer plan and receive a $5,000 policy with an additional $1,250 to invest in a portable health savings account. Why would people choose fewer benefits for more money?
So Why Is Barack Obama Hiding Details About His Plan?
Barack Obama's Plan Will Harm Employer Coverage
The Obama plan includes a $179 billion a year employer mandate. The mandate requires employers to either provide "meaningful" coverage or pay a tax towards the government plan. Faced with tough economic conditions and rising health costs this creates a clear incentive for employers to drop coverage and move families into the new government plan. A Lewin Group study which examined a similar employer mandate combined with a national plan, like the Obama plan, concluded that almost 52 million individuals would lose their private employer coverage. To maintain their competitive edge, others employers will follow - spelling the demise of the employer coverage system.
Barack Obama's Plan Continues The Push Toward Government-Run Healthcare
The Obama plan will create a brand new government-run health plan at the cost of $243 billion a year - a financial burden of more than $3,000 a year on American families.
Barack Obama's Plan Will Damage Private Coverage
The government-run plan will have a clear advantage over private insurance since it will be subsidized by American taxpayers. A recent analysis of both plans by the nonpartisan CATO Institute concluded that the Obama government-run plan will be able to "keep its premiums artificially low...since it can turn to the U.S. Treasury to cover any shortfalls" resulting in "undercutting the private market." According to Wall Street Journal, the goal of the Obama plan "...like HillaryCare in the 1990s, is to displace current private coverage and switch people to the default government option."
Paid for by McCain-Palin 2008
vote for obama
Pray for who you vote for America! Regardless of your religion....just pray!
1. McCain's campaign and advisers are allied with and/or supporting militants who have committed acts that any reasonable observer would define as terrorism. On July 20, while campaigning for McCain in Miami and just prior to speaking at a McCain event, Sen. Joe Lieberman met with the wife of convicted serial bomber Eduardo Arocena and promised to pursue a presidential pardon on his behalf. Arocena is the founder of the notorious Cuban exile militant group Omega 7, renowned for a string of BOMBINGS from 1975 to 1983. These men are not afraid to KILL AMERICAN CIVILIANS on US soil in the furtherance of their cause. John McCain is not afraid to associate with them, even going so far as to have cut Spanish-language radio ads for release in South Florida. John McCain has promised that, if elected, he will release Eduardo Arocena. In 1983, Arocena was arrested and charged with 42 counts pertaining to conspiracy, explosives, firearms, and destruction of foreign government property within the United States. Arocena was convicted of the 1980 MURDER of a Cuban diplomat in Manhattan. He is currently serving a life sentence in federal prison in Indiana.
His targets included:
Madison Square Garden (he blew up an adjacent store);
JFK airport (Arocena's group planted a suitcase bomb intended for a TWA flight to Los Angeles—in protest of the airline's flights to Cuba. The plane would have exploded if not for the fact that the bomb went off on the tarmac prior to being loaded);
Avery Fisher Hall at Lincoln Center (causing damage to three levels of the theater and halting the performance of a music group from Cuba);
the ticket office of the Soviet airline Aeroflot;
and a church.
2. In 1998 G. Gordon Liddy hosted a campaign fundraiser for McCain and McCain has accepted campaign donations from Liddy over the last decade, most recently in February 2008. Liddy has acknowledged preparing to kill someone during the Ellsberg break-in "if necessary"; plotting to murder journalist Jack Anderson; plotting with a "gangland figure" to murder Howard Hunt to stop him from cooperating with investigators; plotting to firebomb the Brookings Institution; and plotting to kidnap "leftist guerillas" at the 1972 Republican National Convention -- a plan he outlined to the Nixon administration using terminology borrowed from the Nazis.
3. John McCain was a close personal friend of Charles Keating, McCain and his family vacationed at Keating's Bahamas mansion, Cindy McCain had investments with Keating. Charles Keating is a convicted felon.
4. McCain announced he was choosing Lincoln Diaz-Balart, a Republican congressman from Miami, as his senior adviser and spokesman on Latin America. Rep. Diaz-Balart is a fierce hard-liner on Cuba, advocating, at various times, a blockade of the island, even military action if needed, to unseat Fidel Castro (his former uncle, once married to Diaz-Balart's aunt). He, too, has been a supporter of certain kinds of TERRORISTS who have struck on AMERICAN SOIL. Since 2000, Diaz-Balart and his colleague Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen have lobbied for and helped win the release of several convicted exile terrorists from U.S. prisons. Among the most notorious were Omega 7 members Jose Dionisio Suarez Esquivel and Virgilio Paz Romero, both convicted for their roles in the 1976 assassination of Chilean diplomat Orlando Letelier and his American colleague Ronni Moffitt with a car bomb in Washington, D.C.
5. Beginning in 1981, Richard Quinn became the Executive Editor in Chief of the racist Southern Partisan Quarterly Review and as was still listed as the owner of the magazine as recently as 2005. Like McCain did originally, Quinn opposed the Martin Luther King holiday, writing it "should have been rejected because its purpose is vitriolic and profane." In 2000, People For American Way called on McCain to fire Quinn, listing his disparaging of Nelson Mandela as a "terrorist," his promotion of David Duke ("What better way to reject politics as usual than to elect a maverick like David Duke?") and his selling of t-shirts praising Abraham Lincoln's assassination. McCain wouldn't fire him. He rejected the guilt-by-association charge, defending the man and disavowing the publication. The Washington Post described Quinn as the "longtime adviser [who] directed the senator to a crucial victory in the Palmetto State." Politico reported that McCain paid Quinn's firms $184,000. An article that was posted on McCain's website in 2008 — that is no longer available — described Quinn as "a senior political consultant to the McCain campaign."
6. McCain spent his 70th birthday aboard Rafaello Follieri's yacht in August 2006. Follieri, who posed as Vatican chief financial officer in order to win friends and investments, pleaded guilty in a Manhattan district court to conspiracy to commit wire fraud, eight counts of wire fraud and five counts of money laundering. As part of the plea, Follieri admitted to misappropriating at least $2.4 million of investor money and redirecting it to foreign personal bank accounts that were disguised as business accounts.
7. Rick Renzi, Arizona Congressman 2002-2008, is currently under indictment for conspiracy, wire fraud, money laundering, concealment of money laundering, transactions with criminally derived funds, extortion, insurance fraud and criminal forfeiture. Until February 2008, Renzi was co-chair of McCain's Arizona 2008 presidential campaign, member of McCain's 2008 National Leadership Team, and a personal friend. In October 2006, McCain stated, "Rick has represented the first district of Arizona with tenacity, honesty and integrity beyond reproach."
8. McCain's campaign manager served as president of a lobbying association that fought to protect Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae from the sort of regulation that McCain is now proposing.
9. Aquiles Suarez, listed as an economic adviser to the McCain campaign, in a July 2007 McCain press release, was formerly the director of government and industry relations for Fannie Mae. The Senate Lobbying Database says Suarez oversaw the lending giant's $47,510,000 lobbying campaign from 2003 to 2006.
10. McCain's opposition to a 1994 law that made it a federal crime to BOMB or blockade abortion clinics or to ATTACK abortion doctors. McCain's vote against the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act put him in league with the Senate's most radical anti-abortion advocates, who split with more than two dozen anti-abortion senators who voted to crack down on clinic BOMBERS as a matter of preserving law & order.
11. McCain's several year membership on the board of the US Council for World Freedom, which The Associated Press describes as "part of an international organization linked to former Nazi collaborators and ultra-right-wing DEATH squads in Central America."
12. McCain spent more than a year actively seeking John Hagee's endorsement. In February 2008, McCain stated, "I'm very honored by Pastor John Hagee's endorsement today." Only after public outcry did McCain repudiate Hagee.
13. McCain actively sought Rod Parsley's support to get evangelical votes. In February 2008, McCain stated, "I'm truly honored today to have one of one of the truly great leaders in America, a moral compass, a spiritual guide — Pastor Rod Parsley." View Video. Again, after public outrage over Parsley, McCain was forced to repudiate him.
14. John McCain tried to circumvent campaign-finance rules that he helped create. Last year, when Mr McCain's campaign appeared moribund, the senator applied to join the presidential public financing system. Under this programme Mr McCain agreed to certain spending limits and, in turn, received access to federal matching money. (Sidenote: It's a terrible system that is basically designed to keep losers in the race.)"
15. Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced that it filed a formal complaint, dated April 22, 2008, with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) related to a fundraising luncheon held at London's Spencer House to benefit Senator John McCain's presidential campaign. The venue for the event was apparently donated to the campaign by foreign nationals, in violation of federal campaign finance laws.
16. The FEC sent a letter to Sen. John McCain's campaign treasurer Sept. 30 demanding the candidate turn over more information about "contributions that appear to exceed the limits." The letter is accompanied by a nine-page list showing scores of overages from McCain's August campaign finance report, including nearly $13,000 from Texas rancher Ray R. Barrett Jr.; $9,200 from an Iraqi security consultant, H. Carter Andress; and $5,000 from Joseph F. Davolio, an executive at a major national liquor, beer and wine distributor.
17. See factcheck.org for campaign misrepresentations and downright lies (The Whoppers of 20008 is the best).
1. Her husband is a past member of the Alaska Independence Party, and she has addressed the group on several occasions. The party's goal is Alaska's secession from the United States and its founder has said "the fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government." The group, founded in 1973 by Joe Vogler, Vogler stated, "I'm an Alaskan, not an American. I've got no use for America or her damned institutions." "Keep up the good work," Sarah Palin told members of the Alaskan Independence Party in a videotaped speech to their 2008 convention six months ago in Fairbanks. She wished the party luck on what she called its "inspiring convention."
2. Steve Branchflower’s report on Troopergate contains four findings. The first concludes that Palin violated the state’s executive branch ethics act, which says that “each public officer holds office as a public trust, and any effort to benefit a personal or financial interest through official action is a violation of that trust.”
Re-posting article! ***** Why I Can't Vote For Obama
By Huntley Brown
Dear Friends, A few months ago I was asked for my perspective on Obama, I sent out an email with a few points. With the election just around the corner I decided to complete my perspective. Those of you on my e-list have seen some of this before but it's worth repeating...
First I must say whoever wins the election will have my prayer support. Obama needs to be commended for his accomplishments but I need to explain why I will not be voting for him.
Many of my friends process their identity through their blackness. I process my identity through Chr ist. Being a Christian (a Christ follower) means He leads I follow. I can't dictate the terms He does because He is the leader.
I can't vote black because I am black; I have to vote Christian because that's who I am. Christian first, black second. Neither should anyone from the other ethnic groups vote because of ethnicity. 200 years from now I won't be asked if I was black or white. I will be asked if I knew Jesus and accepted Him as Lord and Savior.
In an election there are many issues to consider but when a society gets abortion, same-sex marriage, embryonic stem-cell research, human cloning to name a few, wrong economic concerns will soon not matter.
We need to follow Martin Luther King's words, don't judge someone by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I don't know Obama so all I can go off is his voting record. His voting record earned him the title of the most liberal senator in the US Senate in 2007.
NATIONAL JOURNAL: Obama: Most Liberal Senator in 2007 (01/31/2008)
To beat Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton as the most liberal senator, takes some doing. Obama accomplished this feat in 2 short years. I wonder what would happen to America if he had four years to work with.
There is a reason Planned Parenthood gives him a 100 % rating. There is a reason the homosexual community supports him. There is a reason Ahmadinejad, Chavez, Castro, Hamas etc. love him. There is a reason he said he would nominate liberal judges to the Supreme Court. There is a reason he voted against the infanticide bill. There is a reason he voted No on the constitutional ban of same-sex marriage. There is a reason he voted No on banning partial birth abortion. There is a reason he voted No on confirming Justices Roberts and Alito. These two judges are conservatives and they have since overturned partial birth abortion. The same practice Obama wanted to continue.
Let's take a look at the practice he wanted to continue
The 5 Step Partial Birth Abortion procedures:
A. Guided by ultrasound, the abortionist g rabs the baby's leg with forceps. (Remember this is a live baby)
B. The baby's leg is pulled out into the birth canal.
C. The abortionist delivers the baby's entire body, except for the head.
D. The abortionist jams scissors into the baby's skull. The scissors are then opened to enlarge the hole.
E. The scissors are removed and a suction catheter is inserted. The child's brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The dead baby is then removed.
God help him. There is a reason Obama opposed the parental notification law.
Think about this: You can't give a kid an aspirin without parental notification but that same kid can have an abortion without parental notification. This is insane.
There is a reason he went to Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years.
Obama tells us he has good judgment but he sat under Jeremiah Wright teaching for 20 years. Now he i s condemning Wright's sermons. I wonder why now?
Obama said Jeremiah Wright led him to the Lord and discipled him. A disciple is one in training. Jesus told us in Matthew 28:19 - 20 'Go and make disciples of all nations.' This means reproduce yourself. Teach people to think like you, walk like you; talk like you believe what you believe etc. The question I have is what did Jeremiah Wright teach him?
Would you support a White President who went to a church which has tenets that said they have a ...
1. Commitment to the White Community
2. Commitment to the White Family
3. Adherence to the White Work Ethic
4. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the White Community.
5. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions
6. Pledge allegiance to all White leadership who espouse and embrace the White Value Syst em
7. Personal commitment to embracement of the White Value System.
Would you support a President who went to a church like that?
Just change the word from white to black and you have the tenets of Obama's former church. If President Bush was a member of a church like this, he would be called a racist. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton would have been marching outside.
This kind of church is a racist church. Obama did not wake up after 20 years and just discove red he went to a racist church. The church can't be about race. Jesus did not come for any particular race. He came for the whole world.
A church can't have a value system based on race. The churches value system has to be based on biblical mandate. It does not matter if it?s a white church or a black church it's still wrong. Anyone from either race that attends a church like this would never get my vote.
Obama's former Pastor Jeremiah Wright is a disciple of liberal theologian James Cone, author of the 1970 book A Black Theology of Liberation. Cone once wrote: 'Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him.
Cone is the man Obama's mentor looks up to. Does Obama believe this?
So what does all this mean for the nation?
In the past when the Lord brought someone with the beliefs of Obama to lead a nation it meant one thing - judgment.
Read 1 Samuel 8 when Israel asked for a king. First God says in 1 Samuel 1:9 'Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will do.'
Then God says
1 Samuel 1:18 ' When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, and the LORD will not answer you in that day.' 19 But the people ref used to listen to Samuel. 'No!' they said. 'We want a king over us. 20 Then we will be like all the other nations, with a king to lead us and to go out before us and fight our battles.' 21 When Samuel heard all that the people said, he repeated it before the LORD. 22 The LORD answered, 'Listen to them and give them a king.'
Here is what we know for sure.
God is not schizophrenic
He would not tell one person to vote for Obama and one to vote for McCain. As the scripture says, a city divided against itself cannot stand, so obviously many people are not hearing from God.
Maybe I am the one not hearing but I know God does not change and Obama contradicts many things I read in scripture so I doubt it.
For all my friends who are voting for Obama can you really look God in the face and say; Father based on your word, I am voting for Obama even though I know he will continue the genocidal practice of partial birth abort ion. He might have to nominate three or four Supreme Court justices, and I am sure he will be nominating liberal judges who will be making laws that are against you. I also know he will continue to push for homosexual rights, even though you destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for this. I know I can look the other way because of the economy.
I could not see Jesus agreeing with many of Obama's positions. Finally I have two questions for all my liberal friends.
Since we know someone's value system has to be placed on the nation,
1. Whose value system should be placed on the nation.
2. Who should determine that this is the right value system for the nation?
Blessings sings, Huntley Brown
Your argument was good for me, right up until you based it on the bible. I understand how you came to that decision...but I don't believe in the bible, and many others may believe it, yet don't treat it quite as the doctrine to live by that you do. Therefore, it is not used by me, and by many others, when making important decisions. But that's just a difference between us I suppose.
He's a liar, he's inexperienced, he's full of himself, he supports infantacide, his mentor is Jeremiah Wright, he's a close friend of Ayers and Dorhn, his economic plan will harm the US economy and create more fiscal irresponsibility with the Congressional Budget, he is in favor of unilateral disarament, he is willing to meet with hostile dictators, Tony Rezko, Eric Holder, and Jim Johnson are some more of his friends, he doesnt wear our flag, he doesnt put his hand on his heart for the pledge allegiance, Obama wants to end the war but he funded it in 2005, the surge is working but Obama would rather lose a war in order to win a political campaign, ACORN, Obama opposed punishment for gang members, Obama was the only senator to vote against keeping pedophiles in prison for their terms, Obama is pro-obortion, Obama is pro partial birth obortion, Obama is the most left wing in congress, Obama is against a secured border, Obama blames all the worlds problems on white people in his book, Obama backs a taliban supporter in Kenya (Obama's purported cousin and close friend, Raila Odinga, is a mass murderer who wants to "turn Nigeria into a Taliban-life Islamic Republic.") Obama lied about campaign finance, with Obamas agenda theres more welfare and less work, Obama worshipping is kinda creepy, we already have a savior we are looking for a president, Obama thinks Osama bin Laden has constitutional rights to a civilian court, I could go on but I think I got my point across....
Jodi C. are you sure it will only be 15-20k a year? I'm not! Also, I don't believe in inheritance tax BHO does that is why I would never vote for him or anyone else who does. I will be forced to sell stock in my family business(Timber Company) just to pay inheritance tax not fair I don't care what Dems say.
Side Note sounds to me like you are the prejudice one why do you hate Palin so much?
I am re-posting this information! We need to be in serious prayer about who to vote for! - HELLO EVERYONE: IMPORTANT INFORMATION!! SEAN HANNITY, OF HANNITY & COLMES ~ FOX NEWS, IS GOING TO AIR A VERYIMPORTANT DOCUMENTARY ABOUT BARACK OBAMA SUNDAY NIGHT (OCT 12) AT 9:00 PMEASTERN ( 8 PM CENTRAL). HE STATED ON THE AIR THIS EVENING THAT NO ONE INTHE NEWS MEDIA WAS WILLING TO DO THIS. HANNITY IS GOING BACK TO OBAMA'S EARLIER DAYS,SHOWING EVEN THEN HIS TIES TO RADICAL PROFESSORS, FRIENDS, SPIRITUALADVISERS, Etc., HE STATED THIS EVENING THAT HE WILL SHOW IN DETAIL HIS TIESTO REV. WRIGHT FOR 20+ YRS (which we all know) HOW HE WAS PARTICIPATINGWITH THIS MAN, AND NOT FOR THE REASONS HE STATES! HE HAS UNCOVERED MORE OF OBAMA'SRADICAL LEADERS AND WE WILL SEE THINGS THAT NO ONE IN THE MEDIA IS WILLINGTO PUT OUT THERE. THIS WILL BE A NIGHT THAT YOU WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT OBAMA THAN EVER BEFORE. HANNITY IS VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT THISPROGRAM AND ASKED THAT EVERYONE PLEASE, PLEASE WATCH~~ SUNDAY NIGHT, 9 PM.HANNITY IS DETERMINED THIS INFORMATION BE PUT OUT THERE BECAUSE ASAMERICAN'S, WE STILL DO NOT KNOW ABOUT OBAMA!! WAKE UP AMERICA!! THISIS SERIOUS,EVERYONE. I KNOW MOST OF YOU WATCH FOX NEWS, AND YOU KNOW WHOYOU ARE VOTING FOR, BUT IF YOU CAN, PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. THIS IS CRITICAL FOR OUR COUNTRY. MY PRAYER IS THAT WE, ALONG WITH SEANHANNITY, WILL REACH SOMEONE/ANYONE BEFORE NOV. 4th. WE MUST NOT GIVEUP!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS!!
Just pronounce his name....Barack "Hussein" Obama. That's enough of a reason for me!
Amy S. YOU ARE SUCH A HYPOCRITE!!!!! YOU SPEW GOD AND RELIGION AND THEN YOU ARE SOOOOOO PREJUDICE AND RACIST. WHAT A SHITTY GOD YOU WORSHIP IF THAT KIND OF THING IS OKAY. YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRY EVOLVING, JUST A LITTLE!!!!!!!!!
Jodi C. - I'm so sorry that you think that about OUR God! My family has been in prayer for a long time about the election. Both McCain and Obama have their issues. But, Obama has far more personal issues going on. His former church and thoughts of white people ( this country still has a good bit of white people in it! ), his relations with the Muslims, his thoughts and views of abortion, and how he is such a smooth-talker. Besides, he has no milatary experience. However, it's his personal relations that we feel discouraged about Osama, Obama, being in charge of our country. That's not a racial issue with us. It's all about where he stands on issues that concern God! Therefore, we support McCain/Palin. God comes first, then everything else comes behind!
Perhaps it's not a racist issue with you, but apparently it's a prejudice issue with you - which is an extension of the same thing. When you are so frightened by a supposed (and untrue) relationship with Muslims, THAT IS prejudice. Even if he were Muslim, or associated with Muslims - What on earth would be wrong with that? Muslims are wonderful and peaceful people. What you SAY reflects prejudice and intolerance (and, I'm sorry, not to mention extreme ignorance).
What of McCain's choice of pastor's whom he sought for endorsement? They preach violence, not always against whites, but against human beings. But it's violence nonetheless. Violence against ANYBODY because of their religious beliefs, race, views, etc. is disgusting and against God's message. McCain's choices of pastors is disgusting too.
Jodi, I don't care what color or race a person is ..he/she could be purple for all I care. But, I do care about a person's integrity and character. As they say, you can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep. Obama is a fraud. I only hope the American people will not be brainwashed with all the media hype on him. Do some research... God BLESS America, now and always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pam - If you're going to judge Obama's character by the "company" he keeps. Please see my lengthy entry highlighting for you the terrorists, murderers, and general criminals and thugs he hangs out with. Not to mention the Anti-Americans that Palin and her husband have associated with. Secondly, perhaps you don't care about race or religion in this election, and that is awesome. But Amy has made it perfectly clear that she does. She has made many statements that are clearly and without question based on prejudice or racism ("I'm afraid he'll make whites his minority," "I don't trust Muslims", etc.)
Thanks Pam B.! I agree with you!
Jodi C.- The Muslims may be nice and wonderful. I'm glad that they are! Sorry, but I, along with many others, don't trust Muslims. Their Quaran/Koran (spelling?) that they worship under is different from the Holy Bible. My famly and I are not even a specific religion b/c our church in non-denominational and we worship with the Holy Bible. From what I remember, the Quaran book, or whatever that book is, is similar, but yet different and I don't know alot about it. I don't care to know alot about it! I was born and raised as American and taught under the Holy Bible! My family didn't raise me Muslim! Again, this shouldn't even be the issue here! This country was founded on Judeo Christian principles and we feel we owe it to GOD for blessing us with this country and to our ancestors to keep it that way - not a Muslim dominated country. Yet, if they want to come and work and make a life here, that's fine w/ me - WELCOME, WELCOME - as long as they're doing it legally and becoming tax-paying citizens! We just don't want them changing our freedom of religion and pushing their religion on those of us that believe in the Holy Bible! Enough w/ that! I really think you're just against McCain or just totally AGAINST anyone NOT voting for OBama, for some reason! ....OR, you are just against me putting anything up here b/c you don't like my beliefs in Christianity! I didn't start putting rude comments on what you were stating - YOU STARTED DOING IT TO MY COMMENTS AND YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHO I AM! BTW - Some Christians may be ok with Obama's morals and ways, but I'm one of those that DOES NOT! Others DO feel the same way I do. Why aren't you commenting on their statements on here? Again, get over this racism and prejudice stuff! America has come a long way since those days! You go vote for who you want and I'll do the same!
Also, why don't you trust Muslims? Because of terrorists? THAT'S exactly what prejudice IS. When you have a fear of one, or some people, and then you project that fear onto others because they look like them, or for this example, share their religious affiliation. Not all Muslims are terrorists, and to assume they are, is prejudice. THAT IS prejudice. I wish I could help you understand what prejudice is.
You suggest it's okay for you to push your religion onto others, by not allowing them power within the system if their beliefs contrast yours.
While I do respect your love and strong belief in the bible, I do not share it. I am not here to challenge anyone's beliefs about God or religion. But I will challenge your history relating to this country and religion.
Our country was NOT founded on Judeo Christian principles. The facts and our history do not support that at all. Our Founding Fathers, came here to ESCAPE religious persecution. Their whole purpose was to create an environment where people had the freedom to practice whatever religion they chose to believe in. The Constitution does not mention God anywhere and the Constitution is the basic law of the land. Don't you think they would have stated very clearly that this is a Christian nation somewhere in the law of the land, if that's how they wanted it? And while the Declaration of Independence mentions God, it does not say a thing about Christianity or the bible. Absent of any one specific religion, God can be interpreted quite broadly. Jews believe in God, for example. Of course many Americans did practice Christianity during that time, but so also did many believe in deistic philosophy. Indeed, most of our influential Founding Fathers, although they respected the rights of other religionists, held to deism and Freemasonry tenets rather than to Christianity. That is based on historical fact and finding. I would point you in the direction of Wikipedia.org (an online encyclopedia) and you can read about the documented history of the Founding Fathers, their religions, and at the bottom is a list of references and resources identifying where that information came from.
One last thing on religion: If your religion causes you to be filled with fear of those who are different than you, and creates within you a need to demonize and persecute those who have differing religious beliefs - I would implore you to deeply question that. That is the antithesis of God's true message. Not trusting Muslims is prejudice, your fear of a Muslim dominated country, is prejudice. I'm sorry, I didn't define prejudice, I am just trying to show you where it exists within your argument.
I celebrate the fact that this nation is filled with Jews, Muslimes, Christians and Buddhists...not to mention atheists and agnostics. Certainly you realize, they too have put their lives on the line for this country and the freedom it stands for. Every time any American soldier has put their life on the line for "freedom" within this country, it meant freedom for them too. I HAVE A DREAM...that people in this country will also celebrate the diversity of race and religion. Evidence of that will be when we can allow someone to run for office who IS a Muslim (though we all know Obama is not, but so WHAT if he was), IS 100% black, IS a Buddhist, whose heritage IS from the Middle East. There will be evidence to that acceptance of diversity when people choose not to use their religious beliefs as a vehicle to demonize others. There will be evidence of freedom in this country when people choose not to use their religious beliefs to first demonize, and then attempt to destroy those who do not share those beliefs. THIS is what freedom REALLY means.
That's his name, baby. Doesn't make anyone a racist for just sayin' his name. Typical come-back for for a democrap, though.
Thanks Hannah M.!
NO,but using his middle name the way you are using it, DOES make you RACIST, and quite frankly, VILE. It's NOT hard to see your implication in the WAY you are using his middle name!! Unless, perhaps, you are equally as uneducated as Sarah Palin....then your ignorance makes sense.
Oh, and I'm not a Democrat, I'm a registered Independent. Had McCain chosen differently, we would likely be voting for him. My husband and I fall into the top 5% who will take a big financial hit under an Obama presidency. But, we would rather lose 15-20K a year than let Sarah Palin get anywhere near the White House. That speaks volumes.
Thus, we will vote for Obama, because we are not prejudice bigots ignorantly jumping onto the bandwagon of fear, promulgated by people who could best be described as dreadfully unevolved and ignorant.
You should educate yourself on some history. You will see that jumping onto bandwagon's of fear, leads to scary places. Moreover, those who do, ultimately regret it in the end.
Prejudice is the epitome of ignorance. Hatred is the antithesis of God's message.
Jodi C. - As I've mentioned on here already - Being racist and prejudice is SO 50 years ago! America has come way past that! ALL ethnic backgrounds have had it MADE in America for a while now living the "good life"! That's why illegals try to cross the border! Using or saying his name isn't racist! His name is what it is, which says alot about his HIM! I'm wondering....you stating that we are racist must make you RACIST, too! Get over the prejudice and racism issues! They're old! If you want to read about racism and prejudice issues, break out your history books! Just because we don't agree with what Barack Obama stands for doesn't make us racist or being prejudice! We're exercising our right and support, too!
Amy - Racism isn't a fashion statement that goes out of style, people like you have managed to keep it very alive and running. Using his middle name the WAY you are using it, with the clear INTENT to rile up the emotion that is connected with that name, DOES make you PREJUDICE. It's NOT hard to see your implication in the WAY you are using his middle name. People know what you are meaning to imply by the way you use it. SAYING you are concerned that Obama will make whites his minority - THAT IS RACISM. Saying that you don't trust Muslims - that IS PREJUDICE AND BIGOTRY. I really don't understand why you can't get a grasp as to what racism and prejudice are.
You should educate yourself on some history. You will see that jumping onto bandwagon's of fear, leads to scary places. Moreover, those who do, ultimately regret it in the end.
Prejudice is the epitome of ignorance. Hatred is the antithesis of God's message.
How can you know God's message when you've stated that you don't believe in the Bible? The Bible is a love letter to us from God, regardless of how you feel about it. It's an awesome and powerful book. You seem to be very educated. I totally recommend you reading it and you will learn so much more. I know you'll even enjoy it! Before you assume I'm pushing the Bible on you, know that I'm not. I'm only recommending it ( hopefully in a christian way ) because you seem be educated and do alot of research. Take that as a compliment, Jodi C. :) I'm so sorry that you think I'm some un-educated individual....just by you reading my statements on here doesn't explain me, like yours doesn't completely explain you. I'm not gonna even try to convince you that I'm anything at all; this shouldn't be about you or me. On another note, I never said that racism was a fashion statement, or portrayed it to be that way in my statement. My meaning of it being " so long ago" is that America has come a long way since the Civil Rights Acts that took place years ago. I'm glad that our country has come a long way from those times. I'M proud that it has! There are still some rude idiots out there lingering about saying things about certain racial backgrounds and I don't agree with that composure - AT ALL! I agree with many that it doesn't get any one any where and it's not reflecting a christian heart. As far as the Muslims, in particular here, it also doesn't mean that I have to TRUST them. I will respect them, welcome them, I will even give them the shirt off of my back if they need it - but, I don't have to trust them. I don't trust anybody I don't know any way - regardless what they are! Does it say any where in stone that we should trust everyone that comes along? I trust the Lord above. BTW - I'm not considered a religion. My church is non-denominational that believes in the christian principles from the Holy Bible and has over 1500 members of all ethnic backgrounds and former denominations from all over! We have many from other countries and actively support missions every where and we welcome ALL who want to come in. Again, about Barack Obama......just because some of us don't trust Obama as the leader of our country doesn't mean we're automatically being racist against him. He has factors associated with him that we don't trust. What politician should we ever put all of our trust into? Also, I don't trust him not having any military experience with me having members of my family active in the military. Good for you for trusting him so much like you do, Jodi C.! That's YOUR choice! But, don't get frustrated because I don't trust him. I choose to trust in the Lord above and go from there on who I should cast my vote for. If you don't understand that, then you should take a step out of your box just a little bit and realize we're exercising our AMERICAN right, too. I am trying to step out of mine a little bit on many aspects and have really thought about what you've commented back to me. But, I will ALWAYS hold firm to what the Lord tries to teach us and his values. You know..... the man ( Obama ) does have impressive speeches. His educational background is phenominal. If I were to be in a personal conversation with him, I'd prob. catch myself enjoying it, like others are doing. But, I still don't trust him! Here are my main reasons.....I don't classify them as exactly prejudice, but more related to how I believe as an American.......Where he stands on abortion, those kids being forced to sing praises to him at their school ( which may not have been his doing, but that's not a good thing...), him being compared to the Messiah, his former church and their so-called feelings about "the white man", not feeling that he can be a leader of our country, no experience of the military and putting him in the role of commander-in-chief, and I WOULD NOT trust the man with a blank check from our government! Therefore, I can't support Barack Hussein Obama....regardless of his name, but mainly of his character. A character can be any color, race, religion.....many things. Obama has too many characteristics that I don't trust. And, yes....I do remember why the pilgrims came over here on the Mayflower and I'm VERY familiar with Wikipedia.
Are you sure it will only be 15-20k a year? I'm not! Also, I don't believe in inheritance tax BOH does that is why I would never vote for him or anyone else who does. I will be forced to sell stock in my family business(Timber Company) just to pay inheritance tax not fair I don't care what Dems say.